The services offered by California plumbers can vary far and wide. While one plumber may focus on residential plumbing repairs, another may specialize in new plumbing construction. What kind of plumbing services are you looking for?
- Residential plumbing installations and plumbing repairs
- Toilets, showers, bathtubs, faucets, and sinks
- Ice-makers and garbage disposals
- Commercial plumbing installations and plumbing repairs
- Grease traps
- Commercial restrooms and urinals
- Water heater replacement, installation & repair
- Gas, electric, and tankless water heaters
- Drain cleaning and high-pressure hydro-jetting
- Sewer repair and pipe replacements
- Trenchless sewer repair and tree root removal
- Water main repair and line replacement
- Water leak detection and water leak repair
- Gas leak detection & repair
Hiring a California Plumber
How do you choose a plumber for your California home or business? Are you just looking for the cheapest rate up front or considering the length of warranties, quality of products, skills, and craftsmanship?
- Is the plumber licensed? Insured?
- Do they offer upfront pricing?
- Written estimates?
- Do they offer warranties beyond the warranty of the product?
- Warranties on labor?
- Do they work on the brand/model you need repaired?
- Are they an emergency plumber? Available 24/7?
- Did they come as a recommendation from family or friends?
- Awards? Associations? Chamber of Commerce?
Don't wait until you have an emergency to call a plumber. Find the perfect, local plumber for your home or business and have them on standby for when you need them most!